Sunday, June 2, 2019

INSTANT POT STEAK AND GRAVY

Ingredients
  • 4 to 6 slices of Round Steak
  • 2 Pouches of Onion Gravy
  • 2 C of Hot Water
  • 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
  • 3 Cloves of Garlic, Peeled and Smashed
  • 2 T of Butter

Steps
  • Use a skillet and 1 T of butter to sear off both sides of your round steak. only cook these on each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
  • In your Instant Pot, sauté the onions and the garlic in 1 T of Butter.
  • Add the slices of meat to the pot.
  • Add the two pouches of the gravy to 2 C of hot water and dissolve.
  • Pour over the meat and onions. I get my gravy at Aldi. Now you know I love ❤️ me some Aldi. While this this cooking. Your water should be boiling for the mashed potatoes. I use the boxed potatoes from Aldi. I add milk butter and sour cream to mine to make them taste like homemade . Or you can serve with white rice.
  • Set your Instant Pot to the meat setting and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
  • Release the steam and you are ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment