- 1/2 c. salted butter, softened
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° and set up two baking sheets .
- Cream together the the butter and peanut butter on medium-high speed. Add in the sugars and vanilla and continue to mix together until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg. In a bowl combine the flour and baking soda and whisk together. Then stir into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp. of mix and roll into a ball if necessary. Place on the prepared pans and with a fork press down top to bottom and then again from left to right. Make sure you are only pressing enough to make marks and thin the dough out some. The cookies should be about 1/4" thick. Bake for 10-12 minutes and then cool.
- 10 minutes for soft chewy cookies