Sunday, July 3, 2016

Lasagna Bowtie

-Perfect weekday meal

Ingredients

  • 1 pound Ground beef
  • 5 cups Bow Tie Noodles
  • 3  jars of Spaghetti Sauce 
  • 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
  • 1 teaspoon Salt
  • ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
  • 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning (or More, Make It To Your Taste)- I like oregano
  • ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
  • ½ cup Sour Cream

Preparation


Fry ground beef in small pan. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in your spaghetti sauce.
 (when I make pasta with a spaghetti ,I add 2 tb of margarine and 2 tb of sugar to my sauce and it has changed my life)

Add your beef, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream. Fold together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve to your family and be prepared to have it gone in 60 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment