· 1 lb Penne pasta
· ½ lb (8oz) Blue Cheese , roughly chopped
· 4 oz Colby jack, shredded
· ⅓ Cup Flour
· 2½ Cups Whole Milk, at room temperature
· 3 Tbs Butter
· 1 Tsp Salt
· ½ Tsp garlic powder
· ½ Tsp pepper
· 1 cup of velveeta cheese
2. Then I strain and set aside.)
4. Next add the milk to the saucepan and whisking constantly allow the sauce to thicken - about 5 minutes of stirring. When sauce has thickened considerably (should coat the back of a spoon) turn the heat to low and stir in the salt, pepper, garlic powder,, stir a few times and then add in the shredded cheese and velveeta about ½ of the blue cheese chunks. Stir until everything is ooey gooey and mixed (about 2 minutes.)
5. Preheat oven to 350. Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
6. Now add the pasta to the sauce and gently fold the sauce over the pasta to make sure all the pasta is covered with sauce. Stir in the remaining blue cheese chunks and then spoon into the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with a little sharp shredded cheddar
7. Bake for 15 minutes until the cheese melts
Remove from the oven and then allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving and then enjoy!