Monday, December 6, 2021

Salmon bites




 INGREDIENTS

  • 1 Lb. salmon cut it into 3-inch cubes
  • 2 teaspoons Paprika
  • ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • ¼ teaspoon pepper
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ¾ teaspoon garlic powder 
  • 2 teaspoons parsley flakes 
  • ¼ cup oil for cooking 


INSTRUCTIONS

  • First cut the salmon into 3-inch cubes and pat dry and set aside. I removed the skin; you can keep it if you want.
  • In a large bowl add all spices together and mix well
  • coat the salmon pieces well with the spices . And set aside for 15 minutes.
  • Get the pan ready.  At this time I was getting the water ready for my mashed potatoes. Yes honey I used instant potatoes. Who has time to peel potatoes on a week day.
  • Heat oil in a pan and then add salmon pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the one side is cooked then flip and cook the other side too.
  • When both sides are cooked well remove from the pan and serve.  I also made shrimp. I used the same seasoning on my shrimp and Cooked my shrimp for 2 minutes on each side.

No comments:

Post a Comment