- 10 chicken legs and thighs
- 6-8 large potatoes, cut in quarters or halves
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1 onion, cut in quarters
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt salt
- 4 tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes and cut them in smaller pieces. especially if your thighs are big.(no punt intended)
- Rinse the chicken under running water & also pat dry with paper towel.
- Add chicken, potatoes and onion to the baking dish and sprinkle with the spices above. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss everything to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour uncoverved. then flip chicken,and cook 20 more minutes, if the potatoes and chicken thighs are soft and easily pierced with the fork they are ready.
- If the chicken and potatoes have not browned up as much as you would like, turn the broil setting on the oven and broil for 5 minutes. Watch carefully, or they will burn.
- Remove from the oven and serve but... transfer to a serving plate.